Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Spanish Program/ Dr. Amador

I would like to share the good news about my work during the sabbatical leave, in addition to the acceptance of my two papers, one at NeMLA in Washington DC and one at the Congreso Internacionales in Chile, my article "Exploring the Self: Angelina Beloff and Frida Kahlo" has been published in the Journal #5, 2018, Se Acabó la tinta.  Artes Visuales.

I have also accepted the invitation to participate as a member of the  “Congreso Hispanoamericano de Prensa”, this entity has been in existence for more than 20 years organizing congresses, conferences, and seminar with an active community participation. 

In addition to all above, I was also able to complete the revision of the manuscript for the Intermediate Spanish textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment