Sunday, March 6, 2016

Prof. Carbo and Translation Techniques,

Memories. (Junior Year, 2008)
Accounting is not just crunching numbers. I also get the opportunity to teach others, and work with colleagues around world. Every day is different and interesting.
(My translation technique classes with Professor Carbo and my International Studies have been helpful too when dealling with international clients.)
Why am I an accountant? Because I like to make my dreams come true, like Santiago.
When I was in 5th grade learning the capitals of all the Latin America countries, I wanted to travel the world. I wanted to meet people from different places, and have friends from different countries. From my small town back home, this was just fanciful.
“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Josselyn Portillo, graduate of Adelphi University School of Business, Garden City. Accounting and international studies major.
 
 
profiles.adelphi.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment